“This guy has gone to the zoo and interviewed all the animals. The tiger says that the secret to success is to live alone, be well disguised, have sharp claws and know how to stalk. The snail says that the secret is to live inside a solid shell, stay small, hide under dead trees and move slowly around at night. The parrot says that success lies in eating fruit, being alert, packing light, moving fast by air when necessary, and always sticking by your friends.
All the animals are giving contradictory advice!”
And that is how it is with the interwebs too! You’ll get all sorts of contradictory advice about how to succeed online. But it doesn’t mean any of the advice is right or wrong. You just have to figure out which advice is right for you.
Is The SuccessNexus Blog Right For You?
There are a thousand and one blogs out there about online marketing. So why read the SuccessNexus blog?
What You Will Never Find On This Blog
- On SuccessNexus Blog, you won’t get to read a lot of current affairs and industry news. You won’t get to read about the new widget Google came out with or the new social media application thats launched with various bells and whistles (that you will rarely find useful).
- If you’re a complete beginner, you won’t find much help either as we won’t cover things like how to register a domain name and what is FTP.
What You Can Expect On This Blog
But what we will cover is tested strategies and tactics that others have used to take a struggling blog or website and build an empire out of it.
- You will learn how to build a scalable and enjoyable online business.
- How to leverage your current resources to reach to the next stage.
- And the next stage.
- And the next stage.
- Until you’ve become the industry leader.
You will get to read a lot of case studies and interviews with experts that teaches you advanced tricks on:
- How to create systems so that your website works without you
- How to generate more traffic
- How to convert that traffic into $$$
- Quick and easy product creations tricks
- Creating new streams of revenue
- Expanding your core team and hiring folks
Emphasis will be on: Systemizing. Scaling. Leverage.
Isn’t SuccessNexus.com an affiliate management application? Will this blog be about the affiliate management application or about internet marketing?
One of our heroes – Kathy Sierra – teaches that to sell more cameras, don’t preach about how awesome your camera is. Instead teach people how to become better photographers.
Thats the sneaky little aim of this blog. We know that by creating a pushy sales blog, we may end up with a few sales. But by creating a blog that teaches you how to become more successful online, we will definitely end up making a lot more sales!
And thats why, you will get to read a lot of advanced online marketing techniques without being turned off by pushy and preachy selling.
- If you’re just starting off and have yet to figure out the basics like how to register a domain name and setup hosting and get the website designed, may be you should go to some other blogs out there.
- But if you already have a website and would like to know how to take it to the next level and become the expert in your industry, then you should definitely follow the SuccessNexus blog.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_entries() in /var/www/html/live/trunk/html/wp-content/themes/infimum/single.php on line 22